Would you like to learn more about our school?
We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Give us a call.
- Book a school tour.
- Attend our Open House events.
- Children who are four years of age on or before March 1 may register in Kindergarten for the upcoming school year.
- Registration forms are available in the school office.
- Legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date is required.
- Proof of residency (home address)
General Registration and Open House Events
Please give us a call and attend the upcoming information opportunities being held on:
Kindergarten Open House - Wednesday, March 7, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Rideau Park Celebration of Learning and School Open House for Prospective Families - Wednesday, March 21, 2018 @@ 6:00 pm - 8::30 pm
Pre-enroll on SchoolZone
By April, parents of students currently attending District schools can select their child’s preferred school for the following year by signing in to their parent SchoolZone account. You can even use the mobile version of SchoolZone to complete the process directly from your smartphone!
Questions? Talk to the principal at your child’s current school.
Have you moved? Update your child’s current address with the school office before pre-enrolling in SchoolZone.
New to the District? Contact your preferred or designated school to learn how to register as a new Edmonton Public Schools student.
SUPPLY LISTS 2017-2018