Would you like to learn more about our school?
School Supplies List for 2019-2020 School Year
German Bilingual Program
School Registration Information
We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Give us a call at 780-437-0010
- Book a school tour.
- Attend our Information Evening event.
- Children who are four years of age on or before March 1, 2019 may register in Kindergarten for the 2019/2020 school year.
- Registration forms may be picked up from the school office.
- Legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date is required.
- Proof of residency (home address) is required (i.e utility bill, lease agreement)
General Registration and Information Evening Events
Please give us a call and attend the upcoming information opportunities being held on:
Kindergarten Information Evening - Wednesday, Februrary 20th, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Pre-enroll on SchoolZone
Pre-Enrollment opens on March 11th, 2019. Parents of students currently attending District schools can select their child’s preferred school for the following year by signing in to their parent SchoolZone account. You can even use the mobile version of SchoolZone to complete the process directly from your smartphone!
Questions? Talk to the principal at your child’s current school.
Have you moved? Update your child’s current address with the school office before pre-enrolling in SchoolZone.
New to the District? Contact your preferred or designated school to learn how to register as a new Edmonton Public Schools student.
Pre-Enrollment Closes on April 15th, 2019.