Would you like to learn more about our school?
School Registration Information
We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Give us a call at 780-437-0010
- Book a school tour
- Attend our Information Evening event
- Children who are five years old on or before December 31, 2020, may register in Kindergarten for the 2020/2021 school year.
- Registration forms may be picked up from the school office or you may fill one out at home and bring it in to the school.
- Legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date is required (Birth Certificate, permanent residency papers/card)
- Two pieces of Proof of residency (home address) is required (i.e utility bill, lease agreement)
Kindergarten Information Evening - Wednesday, February 19,2020 @ 6:30-8:00pm
General Registration and Information
Please give us a call and attend the upcoming information opportunities being held on:
Pre-enroll on SchoolZone
Pre-Enrollment opens on March 9th, 2020. Parents of students currently attending District schools can select their child’s preferred school for the following year by signing in to their parent SchoolZone account. You can even use the mobile version of SchoolZone to complete the process directly from your smartphone!
Questions? Talk to the principal at your child’s current school.
Have you moved? Update your child’s current address with the school office before pre-enrolling in SchoolZone.
New to the District? Contact your preferred or designated school to learn how to register as a new Edmonton Public Schools student.
Pre-Enrollment Closes on April 15th, 2020 @ 4:00pm